ArtReach’s 2017 Granting Round is Open!
NEW ARTREACH GRANT DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1, 2017!
ArtReach is distributing $270,000 in grants to youth arts projects in Toronto!
If this is something that could support your work, we want to hear from you! This funding is available thanks to ArtReach’s partnership with the Toronto Arts Council. Learn more here!
We are currently accepting applications from young people running projects in Toronto that:
- Increase access to quality arts opportunities that encourage creative expression and involve meaningful engagement of youth (ages 13 – 29) in Toronto
- Promote social inclusion and provide opportunities for youth to develop leadership skills, capacity and opportunities within their communities and the initiatives they lead
- Provide opportunities for youth to benefit from both the intrinsic (e.g. enjoyment, creative expression) and instrumental value (e.g. community engagement, skills development, social change) of the arts
- Involve youth in project development, implementation and evaluation
- Involve artist(s) with relevant experience and reach into participating communities
To ensure that you are eligible to apply and to confirm the correct funding stream for your project, please click here
to review our program guidelines. Application instructions can be found on our website here
Have questions or concerns? First time applying for a grant? Accessibility needs? Click here to book a time to speak to a grants manager or email email@example.com!
GRANT WRITING SUPPORTS
Check out some resources to help you develop your grant writing skills- videos and toolkits to help you put together a strong application can be found here.
If you’re planning on applying for the upcoming deadline, and think you could use some extra support, we’ll host a Grant Writing 101 Workshop (exclusively focused on the ArtReach grant application) in January 2017. More information on this workshop to come.