INTERN AT ARTREACH
ArtReach accepts college and university level placement students and interns on an ongoing basis. Positions can be tailored to suit the needs of the individual, and can include administration, communications, social media curation, branding and marketing, fundraising, event photography/ videography, resource development, blog content creation, outreach. Scheduling is flexible, and work may be completed weekdays, weeknights, and weekends around students’ existing school and employment hours.
If you’re interested in interning with ArtReach, please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
VOLUNTEER AT ARTREACH
ArtReach accepts volunteers on an ongoing basis. At this time, we are looking for:
- Photographers and videographers for our workshops and events
- Support with a community-based research project
- Outreach support through flyer distribution in the community
- Content creation related to the youth arts sector and the business of art for the ArtReach blog
- Social media content creation
If you’re interested in volunteering with ArtReach, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
WORK AT ARTREACH
ArtReach is not currently hiring, but check back for future postings!