PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2017 GRANTING ROUND IS CLOSED.
OUR NEXT DEADLINE WILL BE IN FEBRUARY 2018
ArtReach aims to increase meaningful youth engagement of Toronto youth (13-29), who have experienced and/or are experiencing exclusion from quality arts opportunities.
ArtReach is a funding program designed to support youth arts initiatives in Toronto that foster youth engagement and provide high quality arts opportunities. $270,000 in grants are available to support youth arts projects, thanks to our amazing partnership with the Toronto Arts Council. Click here to learn more about this partnership.
Before You Begin
To ensure that you are eligible to apply and to confirm the correct funding stream for your project, review our program guidelines here. Please read this entire document carefully.
NOTE: We will not accept any late submissions.
Our applications are based on the tier of funding you are applying for. If you are unsure which tier your project falls under, please review our program guidelines or see below for information on speaking to a grants manager.
We highly recommend that you review the application questions and draft your response in a separate document before filling out the online form. While generally problem-free, technical errors can happen during this process and could result in you losing your responses before you are able to submit them.
Apply for a Pilot Project here
Apply for a Phase 1 Project here
Apply for a Phase 2 Project here
Download the application questions here:
BUDGET AND WORKPLAN
You are required to submit both a workplan and budget with your application. Please include as much detail as possible, and be sure to break down all costs and activities to communicate how every step of your project will run.
Download your Application Budget Here
Download your Application Workplan Here
While not mandatory, you are encouraged to submit supplementary material with your application package. Examples of supplementary material include: art samples, video clips, photographs, publications, letters of reference, lists of board or advisory committee members, resumes, etc.
All additional materials can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you put your Project Name in the Subject Line.
NOTE: Please choose easily accessible formats to share your materials.
- Videos should be shared via online links, or in .mp4 or .mov formats
- Photos should be in .jpg, .png, or .pdf format
- Documents should be in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format
HOW TO SUBMIT
Application- your application will be submitted directly on Survey Monkey website through the links provided above.
Your budget, workplan, and any supplementary material you choose to submit is to be emailed to email@example.com. Please ensure you put your Project Name in the Subject Line.
Your application must provide of all of the following or your application will not be eligible:
- The completed online application
- A detailed budget for this project showing all expenses and all funding for the project, from all sources
- A detailed work plan showing project planning, outreach, execution and evaluation
- Any additional materials can be uploaded to the Google Drive folder shared with you by the grants manager (this includes art samples, video clips, publications, letters of reference etc.). All support material must be submitted electronically, as we are no longer collecting physical materials.
- List of board members or advisory committee members (if applicable) with contact info
Material submitted with your grant application remains the property of ArtReach and Toronto Arts Council, and may also be used for communication purposes.